It is mutually agreed:
- The Morris Journalism Academy reserves the right to decline this application and in which case all monies will be immediately refunded.
- Course fees and deposits are not refundable other than upon the terms and conditions herein described.
- If my application for enrolment in this course is accepted by the Academy, I agree to make the full payment of course fees in the manner described above.
- At the successful conclusion of this course I will receive from the Academy my Certificate of Completion.
- The course must be completed within a period of 12 months of the commencement date.
- If in the opinion of the Examining Board the Certificate of Completion should be withheld, the course will be extended at no cost for a further period of tuition determined by my tutor.
- If, after a further period of tuition, the Examining Board determines that the Certificate of Completion should be withheld, course fees will be refunded in full.
- It is agreed that students must complete the course within the specified period and demonstrate a reasonable degree of effort throughout to be eligible for the refund from point (7).
- To take advantage of the seven day refund guarantee, the Academy must receive your request to withdraw in writing within seven days of the course commencement date.
- Additional fees will apply to extend the course completion period beyond the 12 months provided. Maximum extension period is six months. Extension must be applied for within 4 weeks of course completion expiry.
- Please consider your enrolment with care; refunds of fees are not possible except under the terms and conditions described herein.
- It is mutually agreed that the decision of the Morris Journalism Academy is final and upon the refund of course fees, if any, the Academy has no further liability or obligation.
- As with all adult and continuing education, the onus is on the student to seek assistance as and if required whilst undertaking the course.
To view our delivery policy, click here.