Travel Journalism Course Student Support

How can the Academy help you today?

This student and graduate support page will assist you with any administrative queries or requests you may have.

From this page you can do things like request a replacement Certificate of Completion, update a media pass or or leave feedback.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by clicking here, and a student services coordinator will be in touch via email.


Media Pass Renewal AUAustralia NZNew Zealand

Freelance Journalism Course ID Pass

Course Continuation AUAustralia NZNew Zealand

Freelance Journalism Course Continuation

Replacement Certificate of CompletionAUAustralia NZNew Zealand

Freelance Journalism Course Certificate of Completion
COVID-19 Update ×

The Ultimate Travel Journalism Course is unaffected by COVID-19 shutdowns and restrictions.

As a 100% online education provider, it’s still business as usual here for us at the Academy. Student services coordinators and tutors are working remotely and so you can expect the same high level of service as always. Please reach out, we'll be happy to assist you.

Contact Us

Stay safe and healthy during these difficult times.